What information do we collect?
We collect data from you when you register on our site or place an order with us (whether as a guest to the site or from a personally created account).
You can however visit our site anonymously at any time.
What do we use your information for?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- To personalise your shopping experience by being able to respond to your individual requirements
- To improve our service to you by evaluating feedback and information from you
- To improve our customer service and technical support
- To process transactions (your information both public and private will not be shared, sold, exchanged or given to any 3rd party company for any reason whatsoever without your consent, except for delivering the intended product or service that you have requested from us
- To send periodic emails to include email marketing – you can unsubscribe from any marketing contact from us through the link at the bottom of the email
- To administer a promotion, event or for our customer database
- To assist you in the event of a problem completing your purchase
How long do we hold your data?
- Personal data relating to transactions is anonymised after seven years and your account will be removed after seven years of inactivity
- Personal data that is used for marketing purposes will be retained indefinitely unless you choose to opt out
How do we protect and safeguard your personal information?
We have a variety of security measures in place to protect your personal information. These include electronic safeguards, such as encryption, and physical safeguards and security.
Card payments are encrypted by our secure third-party payment provider. No payment information is stored by us.
Withdrawing your consent
- If you would like to withdraw your consent, please contact us directly.
- Once you notify us of your request, we will respond to you as soon as possible.
- Wherever possible, we will anonymise all records relating to you and to your account, including all transactions and communication.
Who has access to your data?
Access to your personal data is restricted at all times. Only our employees or trusted agents will be able to access your data. Their access and activities are restricted to the purposes outlined above. These parties are:
- Us; we have direct access to your data.
- Our webdesigners, Cheltenham Media can act on our behalf as Data Processors. This means they host our website and have access to ensure its corrects function.